Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hold Please

Oh hi. Just checking in to let you all know that I'm home this week visiting my parents. So don't be alarmed, worried or heartbroken when you don't see any posts from me for a little while.

It's just that I'm busy shoving as much free food in my face as I possibly can for the next few days and if I take typing breaks I might lose focus on chewing and end up choking to death.

And you wouldn't want that, would you?

Then on Saturday I'm going to the wedding of my fabulous friends Miriam and Andy. Where I will be consuming --you guessed it --more free food! Not to mention, free booze!

I'm such a good guest.

Miss you all and will be back in a bit.

xo
b

8 comments:

Joe White said...

When you come back, you should either recap an episode of the Hills from an earlier season or just make up a fake one. Because those are seriously hilarious. Have fun - weddings kick ass.

raych said...

i totally know what you're talking about with the free food consumption.

it's become my habit to open up the refrigerator door and check the stove at my parents' house within 60 seconds of walking in the door.

Katelin said...

i'll be embracing the free food and booze at a wedding too. thank goodness for free goodies :)

Inono said...

Yessss, wedding time!!!! I can't wait! See you in 3 days!

Unknown said...

I knew you missed me!

JenBun said...

Have fun! And have stories when you get back!


We'll miss you...

xoxox
JB :)

Peter said...

I'm alarmed!

It's been too many days, woman. Post something.

nicole antoinette said...

Have fun!!

Nothing takes priority over free food.